We make insurance placement easy, efficient and error free.
We have a laser focus on a specific niche – the contract binding market – yet our platform is flexible enough to be utilized in several different configurations. Many underwriters use the VMGA platform as an in-house underwriting platform to not only manage their rating, underwriting rules, and document generation; but also to manage their capacity by tracking aggregates across a variety of exposure and premium attributes. Other clients use the VMGA platform as a full trading platform to interact throughout the policy lifecycle with their counterparties (retailers or coverholders). The VMGA platform allows underwriters to set granular work flow rules so that work flow can be managed by allowing coverholders to work at various authority levels and only referring business the underwriter needs to view.
- Easy to get started: Our integration team are specialists in understanding your business needs and building a deployment plan that is simple, easy and quick.
- Fully customizable to your workflow: Our platform is designed to incorporate your company’s particular and unique workflows, with customized authority and permission levels, and business rules.
- Saves time and money: Our software is designed specifically to reduce the time and efforts required in insurance placement. We obsess over saving each and every keystroke.
- We get it: We understand your business because we have been in your business. Our management team comes from the insurance industry, and our software platform is informed by years of insights gained from day to day insurance placement.
Why our customers choose us
- Virtual MGA understands your business because we have been in your business. We will not be a burden to your organization by asking basic insurance questions. We will merely find out how you want it done.
- We provide a low cost way to get your programs on line quickly. By putting your programs on line, you give your retailers the ability to self-service many of their needs, and simultaneously reduce the workload of your underwriters.
- For clients transacting business with Lloyd’s, Virtual MGA has offices in both the US and London and has resources that understand both the US and UK sides of a transaction. This speeds up the usual time lag in getting answers to questions for transatlantic implementations.
Join Us in Baltimore
2019 Target Markets Program Administrators Association Mid-Year Meeting
TMPAA Mid-Year Meeting
Virtual MGA will be in Baltimore, Maryland, from May 6-8 for the 2019 Target Markets Program Administrators Association Mid-Year Meeting along with more than 700 other insurance professionals. Please feel free to schedule a meeting in advance below!
DigIn is of the premier InsurTech conferences of the year and will be in VMGA’s home of Austin, Texas, from May 29-31. DigIn presents the latest technologies in the insurance industry and also shares a glimpse as to what the future of digital insurance holds. VMGA will be in attendance so reach out and schedule a meeting below or come visit the Virtual MGA offices!
2019 WSIA Annual Marketplace
VMGA will be one of 4,500 attendees at the 2019 WSIA Annual Marketplace in San Diego from September 22-25. This is a top event for the wholesale, speciality and surplus lines industry and Virtual MGA is excited to be a part of it. Come see us in San Diego and reach out to schedule a meeting today!
2019 Entrepreneurial Insurance Symposium
The eInsurance Symposium showcases the entrepreneurialism and innovation of the insurance industry. Virtual MGA is excited to be one of the over 400 visitors at this year’s symposium! Join us in Dallas September 11-12 and reach out to schedule a meeting today!