We make insurance placement easy, efficient and error free.
We have a laser focus on a specific niche – the contract binding market – yet our platform is flexible enough to be utilized in several different configurations. Many underwriters use the VMGA platform as an in-house underwriting platform to not only manage their rating, underwriting rules, and document generation; but also to manage their capacity by tracking aggregates across a variety of exposure and premium attributes. Other clients use the VMGA platform as a full trading platform to interact throughout the policy lifecycle with their counterparties (retailers or coverholders). The VMGA platform allows underwriters to set granular work flow rules so that work flow can be managed by allowing coverholders to work at various authority levels and only referring business the underwriter needs to view.
- Easy to get started: Our integration team are specialists in understanding your business needs and building a deployment plan that is simple, easy and quick.
- Fully customizable to your workflow: Our platform is designed to incorporate your company’s particular and unique workflows, with customized authority and permission levels, and business rules.
- Saves time and money: Our software is designed specifically to reduce the time and efforts required in insurance placement. We obsess over saving each and every keystroke.
- We get it: We understand your business because we have been in your business. Our management team comes from the insurance industry, and our software platform is informed by years of insights gained from day to day insurance placement.
Why our customers choose us
- Virtual MGA understands your business because we have been in your business. We will not be a burden to your organization by asking basic insurance questions. We will merely find out how you want it done.
- We provide a low cost way to get your programs on line quickly. By putting your programs on line, you give your retailers the ability to self-service many of their needs, and simultaneously reduce the workload of your underwriters.
- For clients transacting business with Lloyd’s, Virtual MGA has offices in both the US and London and has resources that understand both the US and UK sides of a transaction. This speeds up the usual time lag in getting answers to questions for transatlantic implementations.
Join Us in Las Vegas.
2018 AAMGA Automation Conference
2018 AAMGA Automation Conference
While the challenging market conditions continue to put pressure on everyone in our industry, automation and advancements in technology remain a key component to improving the bottom line. This is the focus of the 2018 AAMGA Automation Conference, which is why it's one we're very excited to be attending. Join us!
Target Markets Mid-Year Meeting
The Target Markets Program Administrators Association is an organization dedicated to the unique challenges of Program Specialists. The TMPAA defines Program Business as insurance products targeted to a particular niche market or class, generally representing a book of similar risks placed with one carrier. We'll be attending the Mid-Year Meeting in Baltimore May 7-9, 2018 and hope to see you there.